Sunday, March 7, 2010

Albertson's Doublers

Okay, so I tore through my Sunday paper this morning looking for the promised P&G insert . . . . NO LUCK!  If you remember, I told you about a meeting with a rep from the RJ saying the insert would be in this mornings paper.  Oh, well.  I believe the P&G insert will be included in some future paper . . . at least I hope it will be included!

But all is not lost!  Did you see the Albertsons doublers in the single page Albertsons 3 Day Sale ad?  That's right.  Three (count them THREE) coupons to double the value of your manufacturer's coupons up to $1.00!!!  You're limited to 3 coupons per transaction.  But I have 15 of these coupons all together.  If you combine these coupons with products in the current Albertsons ConAgra and Kraft/P&G promotions you could really SAVE MONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment