Thursday, July 21, 2011

Discounted Newspaper Subscriptions

Couponers know that one of the most difficult parts of couponing is getting your hands on coupons!  I personally have five newspapers (the Las Vegas Review Journal) delivered to my home each Sunday - that means five Smart Source inserts filled with coupons.  Through GrocerySmarts, my first newspaper (which is delivered seven days a week) costs $40.50 for a six month subscription ($1.55/wk, $0.22/day).  Each additional six month Sunday-only subscription costs $19.50 ($0.75/wk).  In total, I'm paying $118.50 -- that works out to $4.55/wk. for my papers.  How much am I saving?  Much more that $4.55/wk!  My savings more than pay for my newspapers.  The discounted price for my newspapers is only available through GrocerySmarts.  Calling the Review Journal directly won't get you this discounted price!

Do you want to receive your local newspaper at a discounted price?  GrocerySmarts has worked hard to open new areas and is allowing us to offer these discounted rates to fellow couponers!  If you know someone in these areas who is interested in couponing and wants multiple newspapers (inserts!) just click on the links below.  Please enter my code:  g89crd in the box that asks, "How did you find this form?"

GrocerySmarts Discounted Newspaper Subscription Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment