Thursday, January 6, 2011

CVS FREE Finish GelPacs Starting 1/9

Between the Walgreens Deal this week on Finish dishwasher tabs, and the deal coming up next week at CVS, I should be able to stock up enough Finish to last me for eight months!  Now, why would I buy so much dishwasher detergent?  Because I'm getting it for FREE!

I was able to buy 5 boxes last week at Walgreens with my 5 coupons from my 5 newspapers.  After coupons, sales tax and register rewards, I paid $0.02 per box!  That's ten cents for 5 boxes - so it was ALMOST free.  This upcoming sale at CVS is too good to pass up:

Finish Gelpacs or Powerball Tabs, 20 ct., $3
Spend $20, Get $10 Extra Care Bucks
Buy 7 = $21
Use (7) $2.25/1 Finish Gelpacs or Powerball (2/21/11) SS 1/2
Pay $5.25; Get $10 ECBs
Final Price:  FREE + $4.75 Moneymaker

But I've used all my coupons (maybe you're in the same boat), so . . . this is one of those situations where it's the perfect time to BUY extra coupons.  I found the coupons at My Coupon Hunter and was able to buy 14 Finish coupons from the 1/2 Smart Source #1 for $1.40 ($1.85 including shipping).  Because I'm purchasing early, the coupons will arrive in plenty of time to catch the sale.  I'll be able to use my CVS card and my husband's to work this deal twice!  I'll make $4.55 on the deal after subtracting my coupon expense ($1.85) and sales tax ($3.40) from the deals!

Note:  If your CVS doesn't stock enough Finish to meet the $20 minimum purchase, your purchases will track at the bottom of your receipt.  When you've reached the minimum, (even if you need to go to more than one CVS on different days of the week whenever it's convenient for you) you're $10 extra care bucks will print!

No comments:

Post a Comment