Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Start Here!!


After following the Grocery Smarts concept for the past four months, my pantry is very well stocked! Our youngest daughter, who is a junior in college, shops from the pantry when she makes her occasional weekend visits. Filling this pantry and saving money in the process is the most fulfilling part of the story.

How do you start?
I was first introduced to Grocery Smarts at a class I attended. I learned about the free website that would help me plan the best way to shop using coupons from the Sunday newspaper (I now get five Sunday newspapers). Each store has an individual listing of their weekly sale items. If coupons are available, they are also listed. It sounded easy, and it is! I have consistently saved an average of 60% on my groceries since using the website.

Have you attended a class?
If you haven't attended a class, contact me and we can discuss how you can hold one in your home and earn free groceries. When you do attend, I can show you how to save at least 50% on your groceries and hook you up with a sweet deal on your Sunday Review Journal. I'm hoping this blog will help keep you informed and excited about Grocery Smarts. I try to share ideas and tips that you can use to save money.

What's next?
Go to the Grocery Smart website HERE and print your shopping list. If you just ordered your newspapers, it will take some time to accumulate multiple coupons. Each week you will accumulate inserts and before you know it, your savings will increase. But you can start saving the very first time you go to the store by using the website to shop the sales more efficiently.

Do you have your newspapers already?You know you need multiple coupons to maximize your savings, which means you need multiple newspapers. The Grocery Smart concept is to have one set of coupons for each member of your family. For less than $1 a week, you can get an extra Sunday newspaper.

Current incentives for ordering your newspapers through me . . . .

$5 Gift Card for ordering 2
$10 Gift Card for ordering 3
$20 Gift Card for ordering 4 or more!


The savings go on and on! As you continue to use the website and experience the coupon savings, your pantry and shelves will be stocked. You will be amazed at the amount of money you are saving on groceries and other household items your family uses regularly. Before making a purchase, don't be surprised if your hubby or children ask, "Do you have a coupon for that?" You'll probably find that couponing is contagious. The more money you save, the more you want to save.

So bookmark my blog and check back each week to see how I have been using my coupons. Hopefully I can give you some ideas on how you can save even more money!

No comments:

Post a Comment