Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Albertsons Deals 10/14 thru 10/20

*****
STAR STRUCK
*****

Albertson's has come back this week with some more fantastic buys! There are some great five star deals you'll have to check out; but be sure you don't miss the General Mills promo. You'll save $10 on your next shopping trip when you buy $25 in participating products. So many five stars . . . too many to mention. You'll have to check it out for yourselves at the Grocery Smarts website. Okay, so I'll mention a few: Betty Crocker - snack items and potatoes; Chex mixes; General Mills cereals; Green Giant vegetables; Pillsbury biscuits, cookies and rolls; Progresso soups; and Yoplait yogurt and Go-gurts.

Of course the secret to maximizing your savings is in using the multiple coupons you're getting in your Sunday newspaper inserts. Not getting multiple Sunday newspapers? Call me for a great deal. You can also find extra printables thanks to our Grocery Smarts listmaker who searches out all the great coupons available for our convenience.
I'm headed to the store today. I'll update later and let you know how it goes!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Total value: $255.42, Total Out of Pocket: $79.28
Total Savings: $176.14
69% Savings Overall

Here's how it went:
1st order: 10 Go-gurts
Total: $37.90
Preferred savings: 6.00
Big Relief price cut savings: $6.90
Coupon savings: 6.20
Albertsons 10% keytag savings: 2.03
Total OOP: 16.77
+ Plus received $10.00 to be used on future order
~~~~~~~~~~
2nd order: 2 boxes Fiber One cereal
6 boxes Golden Grahams
5 boxes Betty Crocker specialty potatoes
1 can Green Giant corn
Total: $46.76
Preferred Savings: 13.67
Big Relief price cut savings: $8.00
Coupon savings: 16.00
Albertsons 10% keytag savings: 2.51
Total OOP: $6.58
+Plus received $10.00 to be used on future order
~~~~~~~~~~
3rd order: 4 Progressive Broth
4 cans Green Giant corn
4 cans Green Giant green beans
2 Pillsbury Orange Danish refrig. rolls
4 Green Giant frozen steamer vegetables
Total: $42.64
Preferred Savings: 16.03
Big Relief price cut savings: 1.65
Coupon savings: 14.00
Albertsons 10% keytag savings: 2.50
Total OOP: $8.46
+ Plus received $10.00 to be used on future order
~~~~~~~~
4th order: 3 Betty Crocker Warmers
6 Progressive Broth
2 Pillsbury Grand refrig. biscuits
2 Pillsbury crescent rolls
3 Go-gurt
Total: $41.37
Preferred Savings: 13.12
Big Relief price cut savings: 1.80
Coupon savings: $15.55
Albertsons 10% keytag savings: 2.65
Total OOP: $8.25
+Plus received $10.00 to be used on future order
and $2.50 from the GoGurt purchases
~~~~~~~~~~
5th order: 2 loaves Orowheat Bread
Albertsons string cheese (24)
6 Marie Callendars frozen entrees
2 Crest toothpaste
2 Ground Turkey
1 Beef Roast
1 Iceberg lettuce
3.48 lbs Honeycrisp apples
Total: $86.75
Preferred Savings: 19.51
Big Relief Price cut savings: $5.30
Coupon Savings: 17.00
Albertsons 10% keytag savings: 5.72
Total OOP: 39.22
~~~~~~~~~~
I divided my cart into multiple orders to trip the General Mills $10 rebate when you purchase $25 in listed items. I shopped mid-morning when traffic at the store was light so I'm less of an intrusion for other shoppers -- although my savings almost always draws the attention of other shoppers in line behind me. I used each of my $10 credits on the order that followed (it shows up in the coupon total).
***********************************
To explain, in early September I received an Albertsons keytag in the mail. It was a random mailing, not associated with my Albertsons preferred card. The mailer was addressed to "Resident." Anytime I shop Albertsons I use the keytag for additional savings through October 31st!
***********************************
Sorry for the long post . . . but I just wanted to mention that my renewal for my multiple newspaper subscriptions is due this month. Can I just tell you that the savings realized on this shopping trip alone would have paid my renewal fee over . . and over . . .and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment