Friday, October 8, 2010

Albertsons Shop & Tell - Saved 75%!

This was definitely a 'stock-up' shopping trip.  Between this trip and my recent trip to Walgreens I've got all the candy I need for Halloween (if I can hide it well enough until then)!  I also added to my supply of flour, ketchup, oil, cooking spray and lunchbox treats:

5 Snickers Fun Size Snacks
4 Milky Way Fun Size Snacks
2 Rice Krispies Cereal
1 Rice Krispies Treats
2 Fudge Shoppe Cookies
1 Vitamin Water
2 Cheetos
2 Fritos Corn Chips
1 Gallon Vinegar
4 Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers
2 Finish Quantum Dishwasher Soap
4 Hunt's Pudding 4 packs
2 Pillsbury Flour, 5 lb.
3 Pam Cooking Spray
2 Wesson Canola Oil
4 Hunt's Ketchup

Total full-price value:  $142.24
Total Out of Pocket:  $35.01 (Plus I got a $10 off your next purchase coupon!)
Savings:  $108.13 (75%)
With a little bit of planning before you go to the store, you can make your coupons AND the store promotions work for you.  On this trip, $52.65 was saved using coupons and $54.58 was saved by taking advantage of Albertsons promotions!

2 comments:

  1. that is awesome mom! did you get any comments or just jaws that were dropped??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up at my 'favorite' checker - she always makes a big deal about my savings. Talked with a woman in line (Liz, are you out there?) who was impressed and wants to save money on groceries, too. I'm hoping she'll book a class!

    ReplyDelete