Friday, December 10, 2010

Walgreens Hallmark Tissue Paper Moneymaker

Although this isn't MY Walgreens, I think it's an accurate representation of Walgreens and the relationship they have with regular couponing customers.  Rarely have I had a problem with a Walgreens associate questioning or not accepting my coupons.  As a matter of fact, they recognize me when I come into the store and ask me to see them specifically when I'm ready to check out!  I love Wags!

Here's a deal you won't want to miss:

Hallmark Greeting Cards, Get $2 rr wyb 2, Get $2 wyb 3 or get $5 RR wyb 6
 Now what makes this such a great deal?
Hallmark white tissue, 20 sheets $.34 (3/$1) w/ in-ad coupon is reported to be included!
Hallmark color studio gift wrap 50 sq ft, $1.99 bogo reported to be included!
$.49, $.89, and $.99 Hallmark cards also included (but may not be available at all stores)

Warning: many of the money holder cards are not working for this deal and you might need 3 cards for $2 rr (advertised on store signs) - not 2 as printed in the ad

So your deal could look like this:
Buy 2 Hallmark Wrapping Paper B1G1 Free, $1.99
Pay $1.99
Get a $2 Register Reward (Jingle Cash)
Final Price:  Free after RR

Buy 2 Hallmark Wrapping Paper B1G1 Free, $1.99
Buy 4 Hallmark Tissue Paper, 3/$1 with In Ad Coupon
Pay $3.32
Get a $5 Register Reward (Jingle Cash)
Final Price:  Free + money maker
Tissue paper is no longer triggering the Jingle Cash Reward.  I hope you were able to snag some before the change!

No comments:

Post a Comment