Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stockpiling - Where to Store Yours

 
 I keep most of my beauty products stockpiled in my bedroom closet.  I'm lucky because the closet is huge!  Each of the bins is categorized and I can see into them.  If you don't have similar shelves, bins could also be stored on the top shelves of closets (bedroom closets, linen closets, coat closets, etc.) or under beds.  If you can't see directly into the bins make sure they're labeled.  The key is to have some kind of organization!
One bin holds razors (21; 10 men, 11 women)
One bin holds shampoos & conditioners (17) , mousses (8)
One bin hold deodorants (29; 15 women, 14 men)
One bin holds lotions (16)
Body washes (21) are on the shelf.
One of the higher, smaller bins holds facial products:  facial cleansers, make-up removers, facial moisturizers.

With this type of storage, I know when my stockpile starts to become depleted.  Right now (as you can see!) I'm pretty much fully stocked.  I know not to purchase these products unless I'm getting them for free!  These types of items can take a healthy chunk out of a family budget if they're purchased at full price (who would do that!?).  Think about it - I paid pennies for each of these items (at the MOST less than $1 each).  There is wisdom in stockpiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment