Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Extreme Couponing - Season 2 - Yikes!

Here they come again!  Extreme Couponing Season 2 makes it's debut tomorrow night.  The show is back with a new season of unbelievable examples of extremely extreme couponers.  In Wednesday's episode we meet Michelle, a self-proclaimed shelf-clearer.  I've already shared my feelings about this show . . . they promote shelf-clearing (aka rude couponing behavior), coupon fraud, newspaper thefts (people stealing newspapers to gather coupon inserts), and in some cases coupon policies are being modified.  Extreme Couponing presents an unrealistic view of couponing and it's a shame because shoppers can save significantly by using coupons.
.
Please, if you are interested in learning how to use coupons in a more realistic way, give me a call!  In my classes I'll show you how you can consistently save 50% and more on your grocery, health and beauty items.  You won't have to move your spouse and children out of your home or build an addition to house your stockpile (unless you want to!) I can teach you the methods I use -- it's fun and easy!  You can start saving immediately by watching my blog posts and the Grocery Smarts lists and by printing available coupons that are matched to the weekly store sales.  What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment