Tuesday, January 5, 2010

10 Things Not to Buy in 2010. Newspapers??




The Yahoo.com homepage featured an article titled "10 Things Not to Buy in 2010".  Most were not a surprise to me:  DVD's, CD's, Gas Guzzling Cars, Home Telephone Service.  But newspapers?  Come on.  My newspapers (and I get 5 every Sunday) are money in the bank for me.  That's 5 of every coupon!

I suggest you get a Sunday newspaper for each person in your family.  Then when you can get Electrosol dishwashing geltabs for free -- you can get 5 free instead of just one.  You won't have to pay full price for that item for a long time!

Through Grocery Smarts, the  Las Vegas Review Journal offers Sunday-only subscriptions for $.75 an issue.  If you're ready to step your coupon savings up a level and need to order more newspapers, just give me a call and I'll get you set up.  You'll start receiving your papers on the second Sunday after your order.  Call today!

No comments:

Post a Comment