Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A-1 Sauce Leads to Savings

Okay, so my husband and I have been dieting . . . successfully!  And why do I share this?  Because his need for A-1 sauce on his George Foreman grilled hamburger sent me to Smith's last night.  Smiths had A-1 at a reduced price ($4 off automatically at the register) if you purchased at least 8 items in the participating group.  So, I checked the Grocery Smarts list and made sure I purchased ONLY items in the participating group . . . I saved $44.70 and paid $15.44 out of pocket!

By taking a few minutes before shopping you can save money too!  Let me help you learn the skills that will lead to dramatic savings in your grocery budget.  Call me to schedule a class.  It's fun.  It's informative.  You'll wonder why you waited so long to do it.  Come on, you know you want to save money on the necessities you buy every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment