Friday, March 19, 2010

K Mart $10/$20 Coupon Not Accepted

So maybe some things are too good to be true . . . and it seems this K Mart $10/$20 coupon is one of those things.  I visited my local (Las Vegas) K Mart this morning thinking I was going to save BIG time.  But, alas, it wasn't meant to be.  I did score a $10 catalina print and I will submit for the $5 rebate on my purchases today -- so I did save money, just not as much as I had hoped. 

Oh, well.  I'm still looking forward to the Coupon Doublers!

So let's look at what we need to know to take advantage of the K Mart Coupon Doubler.  It could help to know the rules:

  • This event is for participating Kmart locations from April 4th-10th

  • You can use manufacturer coupons up to and including a $2 value (for example, if you have a $2/1 coupon, it will be doubled up to $2 for a total of $4 off the price of the item)
  • You must be a member of the Shop Your Way Rewards program AND the cashier MUST swipe your reward’s card at the beginning of your transaction!!*
  • This promotion does not include Kmart Store Coupons or Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons so they will not be doubled if presented.
  • Only 5 coupons per customer will be doubled per day.
  •  If you use more than 5 coupons in a transaction, only the first 5 will be doubled.
If you aren't a K Mart Shop Your Way Rewards program member, simply ask any K Mart cashier or customer service rep for the form, they'll sign you us on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment