Monday, April 5, 2010

K Mart Shop & Tell


I stopped in K Mart this morning for a quick exploratory trip.  Would they double my coupons without a hassle?  Would they accept my printable coupons?  Would they accept four identical coupons?  Are you ready?  Yes, Yes and Yes!

I bought:
1 Gillette Body Wash, $4.49
4 Dove Ultimate Deodorannts, $3.79
Total before coupons:  $20.50

I used:
$2/1 Gillette Body Wash (-$4.00)
(4) $2/1 Dove Deodorant (-$15.16)

I paid $1.34 OOP ($0.27 per item)
Saved:  $19.16

When the cashier (a sweet young girl - probably all of 18) gave me my total, she looked at me and said, "Lucky you!"  I answered, "No, not lucky.  Smart."  Both my husband and daughter have Shop Your Way Rewards Cards and we can each double up to 5 coupons a day.  I think I feel a K Mart shopping trip in their future.

No comments:

Post a Comment