Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Newspaper Update!

EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!!!

BIG Changes are happening at the RJ this past week. If you look closely at your Sunday paper, you may have noticed the price has increased from $2.50 to a full $3.00! Another BIG change you may not have noticed is that the RJ is no longer available at the Dollar Stores around town!

Why am I so excited about this!?! Well, because OUR price has not increased at ALL! I used to get excited to tell people at my classes that we can offer the Sunday Only paper at about a 60% discount off the regular price... well, my fellow couponers, our savings is now closer to 70%! (68% to be exact). Don't you just love a good sale?!!

Now, there may be some of you out there who have been Dollar Store faithfuls and getting your coupon inserts there - I know you're out there. How would you feel about paying LESS than $1 each for your coupon inserts now? AND they come to YOU every week!!

Call me anytime to place your order and you can start receiving your papers in just a few weeks!! Even better - why don't you host a class!! Remember at the classes I can offer you a gift card to Albertsons to help offset the cost of your subscriptions & you can earn more great prizes.

I can't wait to help you start SAVING big money - call me today! 303-0171

No comments:

Post a Comment