Friday, January 28, 2011

Papa John's - FREE Pizza?


I have to admit I'm not a football fan - not even a Super Bowl (played on 2/6/11) fan.  However, I AM a Papa John's Pizza fan and I could get a free pizza if the Super Bowl game goes into overtime.  Is it even possible that the game will go into overtime?  Who's playing???  I guess anything's possible!

Want in on this deal?  To be eligible, go HERE (look in the bottom left corner) and register for the Papa Points loyalty program.  If the Super Bowl goes into overtime, the free pizza will be awarded to the Papa Points enrollees on Monday 2/7/11 in the form of 25 Papa Points (the amount needed to redeem a large up to three topping pizza).  Your Papa Points can be redeemed anytime through 6/30/11.

1 comment:

  1. This promotion sounds really neat! A Papa John's location recently opened near me so I'll definitely be hoping the Super Bowl goes into overtime!

    ReplyDelete