Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Walgreens - FREE Irish Spring Deodorant 3/13

You'll want to print this Grocery Smarts Group A coupon for $1/1 Irish Spring Deodorant redeemable at Walgreens before it disappears. You can use it next week (starting 3/13) and pick up some FREE deodorant.

Buy Two Irish Spring Deodorant, $3 each
Use (2) $1/1 Irish Spring Deodorant, printable
Pay $4; Get $4 Register Reward
Final Price:  FREE

So maybe you don't use Irish Spring Deodorant.  The Salvation Army or a shelter would love the donation.  I try to buy as many free-to-me personal hygiene items (toothpaste, body wash, deodorant, shampoo, etc.) as I can and store them until I get enough to donate.  Just this week I was able to donate 24 tubes of toothpaste to a young man working on his Scouting Eagle Project.  He's putting together oral hygiene kits to be sent to Central America (I think!). 

To some this might seem like a LOT of toothpaste and to others it may seem like not very much.  The amount isn't the most significant thing.  I want to help whenever and wherever I can.  It doesn't matter to me WHERE they go - just as long as they are needed and used.  They cost me nothing more than my time -- and I was already in the store making my own purchases.  It's a win - win situation (and it makes you feel really good knowing you've done something worthwhile for others).  So join me.  Consider it "couponing for a cause!"

No comments:

Post a Comment