Sunday, April 17, 2011

$2/2 Johnson & Johnson Counterfeit Coupon

The Coupon Information Corporation (CIC) has added this coupon to its list of counterfeit coupons as of yesterday, April 15th.  (Thanks, Hip2Save)  INDIVIDUALS AND INTERNET SITES ATTEMPTING TO REDEEM, TRANSMIT, AUCTION, POST, REPRODUCE, TRANSFER, BARTER OR SELL COUNTERFEIT COUPONS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND/OR CIVIL ACTION. I am so sorry for referencing this coupon in my post.

What you should do if you already unintentionally used this coupon at a store and/or have this coupon in your possession?  Destroy any of these coupons you may have in your possession.  If you used the coupons to purchase items that are still in un-opened packages, please take the items back to your store and return them immediately.  You should return the items and only be reimbursed for the purchase price minus the coupon amount.  In some cases you may not be reimbursed at all if the item was free after the coupon.  Stores that accepted these coupons will NOT be reimbursed by the manufacturer.  By returning the items that you purchased with this coupon, you are saving the store from losing money.  I'm not sure what to tell you if you have opened or used items purchased with this coupon.  I would encourage you to contact your local store manager and ask him/her what is recommended in this situation.

I had personally only referenced this coupon in my CVS Deals 4/17 thru 4/23 dated 4/16.  Hopefully the number of my readers using this coupon as a result of my post are few in number.

No comments:

Post a Comment