Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Albertsons Kellogg's Promo

SPENT $12.28 -- SAVED $40.78


So I dropped into Albertsons for these quick buys. I needed to complete two transactions, (the 4 Raisin Bran were one order by themselves) to see if I could use a manufacturers coupon I found on the Target coupon site. It worked!

The chocolate chips were $1.88, I had two $1/1 coupons; the cheese was $1.49, I had two $1/2 coupons. The cereal is on sale for $2.67 but when you buy three you will automatically receive $3 off at the register without having to present a coupon. You can also download a printable coupon for $5/4 here. You will need to buy 4 boxes of cereal, so only three will be $1.67, one will be $2.67. But this is still a fantastic buy. The downloadable coupon has the Target emblem printed on it, but it also states it is a "manufacturers coupon". It is NOT a "store coupon", which means you do NOT have to use it at Target.

Just in case you were wondering . . . I saved 78% piggybacking the store promo with the manufacturers coupon! The cashier had a question about the coupon because initially the register wouldn't accept it. She called the manager who told her to override and enter the $5 coupon. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment