Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolve to Save Money

Have you ever been on a flight and while talking to the person next to you, you find that you paid twice what she paid for her ticket because you bought your ticket at the wrong time or from the wrong website, or whatever?!? Nothing can make me feel worse than to know I spent more than I had to because I didn't have the same 'inside' information as someone else. I guess life isn't fair, right?

Wrong! I never want to pay more than I have to for any product or service I need. I don't have a tree in the back yard where I can harvest dollar bills whenever I want. Each dollar is precious to me and my family. That's why I refuse to pay more at the grocery store than I absolutely have to spend.
Join me this year in resolving to save even more money on what each of us needs EVERY DAY - groceries and household products! Why should you pay twice what I pay for a box of cereal or a package of frozen corn? Let me teach how to make your purchases at the right time and the right place for ultimate savings.

I'm telling you . . . it's easier than you may think. Once you realize how much you can really save, you'll want to share with all your friends and family. Even better -- why don't you all learn together. I'm sure you know several people who would love to save money, too. Get a group of friends together and call me to schedule a class. Before you know it, you'll be saving the big bucks. You'll be the one in the grocery store paying half as much for your groceries as the average shopper. That's right. Half as much. That's not an exaggeration.

Maybe you can use your savings to fly away to a wonderful vacation spot! Anything's possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment