Saturday, July 10, 2010

Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que - Huge Thumbs Up!


Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que is the BEST!  I know they're a national franchise.  I posted their Facebook Coupon promotion earlier.  I know they've been voted the Best In Las Vegas.  I heard they served their food on trash can lids (huh?)  But I did NOT know how FANTASTIC the food was.  Why didn't anyone tell me?  Seriously, my husband and I ate at the E. Craig location last night for the first time (why have we waited so long?).  We went because . . . you guessed it . . . we had a coupon for up to $15 off a second entree.  (You can get yours HERE.)

When our server (who was just perfect - friendly and not too intrusive) learned it was our first visit she suggested the Feast For Two which includes a variety of meats served family style.  Perfect choice, but coupon problem!  The Feast is a single priced item - our coupon was for $15 off the SECOND entree.  No problem.  Our server spoke with the friendly manager who agreed to deduct $15 from the price of the Feast.  Excellent customer satisfaction move.  The food was fantastic and we understand how Dave's was voted Best BBQ In Las Vegas.  We WILL be returning . . . OFTEN!  If you haven't dined at Famous Dave's yet and want this coupon deal, now's the time.  But make it quick!  The coupon is only valid through 7/13!

No comments:

Post a Comment