Thursday, July 29, 2010

Smith's Shop & Tell

I just got home from a Smith's trip and I saved a lot of money!  Smith's is currently giving you $1 credit for any coupon under $1.
(For example, a $0.25/1 coupon = $1/1.)  Here's the breakdown:

Total value of order:  $96.34
Fresh Value Savings:  $25.58
MFG Coupon Savings:  $31.50
DBL Coupon Savings:  $11.02
Amount Paid OOP:  $28.24
Total Savings:  $68.10 (72%)

This trip was definitely a stockpiling trip as most items will be stored and used when needed.  However, I would have had to purchase these items eventually, and many of them were FREE!  Those who don't coupon will often tell me there are never coupons for items they regularly buy.  Really?  Do you use these items in your home?

5 rolls Bounty Paper Towels
2 canisters Morton Sea Salt
100 oz. Tide liquid detergent
2 lbs. Challenge Whipped Butter
3 Crest Toothpastes
4 Liquid Softsoaps
4 Lady Speed Stick Deodorants
2 Gillette Body Washes
Duracell AA batteries, 20 ct.
1 Seedless Watermelon
1 lb. Strawberries
Boneless pork chops
Pork Ribs

I used coupons for EVERYTHING except the produce and meats and saved 72% by knowing what was on sale and matching coupons.  Let's put that into perspective:  For every $1.00 item on the shelf, I paid $0.28.  Think about that for a minute!  Couponing is well worth the time and effort!  Grocery Smarts store lists include all the information you will need to maximize your savings as I did today.  Let me show you how!  Call me (303-0171) to schedule a time when you and your friends are available to learn how to SAVE MONEY using Grocery Smarts FREE WEBSITE (no kidding!) every time you shop for food and household items.

No comments:

Post a Comment