Friday, July 9, 2010

FREE Neutrogena Clinical - One Week Only!

 
Neutrogena Clinical is FREE this week only (7/11 - 7/18), thanks to Neutrogena's Try It Free mail-in rebate!  You can download your rebate form HERE.  You can find this product at CVS (7/11 - 7/18) on sale for $34.99.  Here's what the transaction would look like:

Neutrogena Clinical, $34.99
Pay $29.99, Submit for Mail-in Rebate
Receive $34.99
Final Price:  FREE + $5 Overage
Update:  Walgreens has the better deal this week.  Their price is identical but they include a $5 Walgreens in-ad coupon which can be stacked with the printable.  Final price is FREE + $10 Overage!

I've already received a rebate from Neutrogena from a previous offer.  I can tell you I LOVE the eye lift contouring treatment.  The skin around my eyes has never felt softer.  But it is pricey - usually $44 to $45 at it's regular price so I won't buy it unless I can get a really great deal.  I think this definitely qualifies as 'a really great deal'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment