Saturday, August 28, 2010

Macaroni Grill - Buy $20 GC; Get $5 GC Deal

You may remember that Macaroni Grill is one of my favorite restaurants (I love the Pasta Milano and the King Salmon!) and I'm always looking for a good deal to save money wherever possible.  This is a good deal!

When you purchase a Macaroni Grill Gift Card in-restaurant between 8/16/10 – 9/30/10, receive a $5 Bonus Card with every $20 Gift Card purchase.  You can also purchase the gift cards online, but you only get the $5 bonus gift card when you purchase in-restaurant.  The great part about gift cards is that you can still use coupons - it's like double-dipping!  I know I still have a Macaroni Grill coupon for $7 off with the purchase of any 2 entrees that 's valid until 8/31.  Guess where we're going for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment