Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Coupon Network Printable Coupons

Coupon Network has some new printable coupons available.  My policy on coupons is to print coupons on products I use regularly and may need to replenish in my stockpile.  High value coupons on products that are often times included in weekly sales - I also print -- as high value coupons often reach their print limits quickly.  I post these coupons for your information:

$1/8 Stonyfield Oikos 5.3oz cups
$1/1 POST Shredded Wheat Cereal
$0.50/8 any variety Yoplait® Yogurt cups
$0.75/2 any flavor select Yoplait® Yogurts
$2/2 GoodBelly® Quarts
$1 off when you buy PEOPLE® Magazine
$0.50/1 Bisquick® Baking Mix/Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix
$0.40/1 Fiber One® 90 Calorie Chewy Bars or Brownies
$0.50/2 Gold ‘n Soft® 15oz Tubs
$1.25/2 Marie’s® Dressing
$5/1 any Philips Norelco Shaving Replacement Head
$1/2 bags of SENSEO® COFFEE PODS
$2/1 Osteo Bi-Flex® Supplement or Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment