Friday, July 15, 2011

Target - FREE Wonka Exceptional Chocolate Bar Coupons

Head into Target to get FREE Wonka Exceptional 3.5 oz. Bar coupons! Thanks, myfrugaladventures.com, for the post with this information! 

This is going to sound crazy, but this is how it works . . . buy one Wonka Exceptional Bar for $1.97.  After you pay for the candy bar you'll get a catalina (Target) coupon for one FREE Wonka Exceptional Bar!  When you present your second candy bar with the coupon -- you get a free candy bar AND ANOTHER catalina for a FREE Wonka Exceptional Bar!

I tested the deal this afternoon.  I bought my first candy bar, paid the $1.97 - got the free Wonka Bar coupon.  I then did another 3 transactions and got 3 candy bars for FREE and I still have a coupon (valid thru 9/3/11) for a free candy bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment