Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm So Excited!


I've been using Grocery Smarts since May, but I began tracking my savings in the middle of August. From August 15 through August 31, I bought $679.50 worth of groceries and household items. (Btw, this is unusually high for me, but I stocked up on some over-the-counter medications that I just couldn't pass up.) I saved $379.71 and spent $299.79 out of pocket. That's an average savings of 57%! By "household items" I mean things like toiletries, paper products, and cleaning supplies. Of course my individual sales receipts vary in their percentages saved, but having almost 60% savings overall on things I use everyday is exciting to me. I should probably mention that my husband is VERY happy with the savings. He always asks, "How much did you save today?" By taking the extra few minutes to search the Grocery Smarts website and organize my coupons before leaving my house, I am saving so much money! Let me show you how. Call me or email me and schedule a class. I would love to show you how you can do the very same thing . . . save money . . . every week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment