Friday, September 18, 2009

Weekly Shopping - 50% Savings Goal


This week, aside from my Smith's snack and cereal visit, I was able to save $65.57 on my weekly shopping at Albertsons. The total of my transactions was $119.94. I paid $54.37. While this isn't my best Albertsons shopping trip, I still saved 55% on my total order. If you spend $50, you should be able to realize at least $50 in savings. If you spend $40, you should be saving at least $40. If you aren't, please call me! Attend a Grocery Smarts class. Get your friends together (you know they want to save money, too!) and hold a class in your home. You can earn free groceries. Ask me how! If you've already been to a class, let me help refresh the shopping tips you learned there. With the economic times we're all facing, now is the time to work towards getting the greatest return on the money you spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment