Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Albertsons Shop & Tell - Saved 66%


I thought I would share my trip to Albertsons this morning.  The picture isn't the greatest but the savings were pretty good!  When you look at what I bought you might think these are random items.  And I guess they are.  But once your storage has reached a certain point and you've stocked most of the items you use regularly, you have the luxury of shopping sales when you need to replenish.  This was that kind of trip.

I bought 6+ lbs of ground beef, $3.99/lb.
4 pkgs Oscar Mayer hot dogs, $3.99 each
10 cans Chicken of the Sea albacore tuna, $1.69 each
3 Hershey's chocolate syrup, $3.49 each
2 pkgs plastic cups, $3.49 each
5 Infusium conditioners, $4.99 each

Total Value:  $109.47
Paid Out of Pocket:  $37.56
Total Savings: $71.91 or 66%

I saved $32.50 using coupons, and saved $39.41 in preferred savings (using my Albertsons preferred customer card to realize in-store discounts).  I've been consistently coupon shopping using Grocery Smarts for a little over a year.  My stockpile has grown to the point my pantry is bursting at the seams.  And my savings have also been significant.  On average, I've saved 60% on all my grocery and household purchases.  Using the Grocery Smarts free website to match coupons to current sales is also a great time saver.  You will never waste time clipping coupons or trying to figure out a way to organize them once they're cut!  You'll never cut a coupon until you're ready to use it.  If you're ready to start saving, just give me a call (702-303-0171).

No comments:

Post a Comment