Monday, June 7, 2010

Walgreens BOGO Free Kerasal Deal

So I shared with you in an earlier post my love for this product.  Just a short story -- I was standing in line at the bank earlier this week and there was a woman standing in front of me in line also.  I had some time to study her -- her hair was done (cute cut!), she was dressed in a cute outfit.  But as I looked down I couldn't help but notice her dry, cracked heels in those summer sandals she was wearing!  Darn!  We take such care in getting dressed on summer days and don't think about the condition of our feet when most of the time we're wearing sandals or flip flops.  That's where Kerasal comes to the rescue and Walgreens has a great deal goin this week:

Kerasal, $9.99 - B1G1 Free
Buy 2, Pay 9.99
$2/1 Kerasal product, SS 6/6
Final Price:  $7.99 or $4 each

Such a small price to pay for pretty feet!  

No comments:

Post a Comment