Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Arm & Hammer Toothpaste - I Love it!


Arm & Hammer Toothpaste is the toothpaste of choice in our house.  For that reason, I'll be making a long drive (12 miles) to Vons for this week's sale.  I should probably tell you I have a drawer full of toothpaste already -- free toothpaste -- Colgate, Crest, Aquafresh, etc.  But it's not Arm & Hammer!   I only have 4 A&H in stock right now.  I give away the free toothpaste to charities -- Safe Nest, eagle projects, etc.  I DO NOT give away the Arm & Hammer!  I think you get the picture.  This sale will bolster my supply.  While at Von's, I'll pick up some other items on sale:

Arm & Hammer Toothpaste 4.3 - 6oz, $1.99
$2.50/2 Arm & Hammer Toothpaste (6/30/10) SS 3/21
Final Price:  $0.74

Freschetta Pizza, $3.99
Final Price:  $2.99

Kraft Salad Dressing 14 - 16oz, $1.49
$1/1 Kraft Dressing (8/22/10) SS 6/20
Final Price:  $0.49

I'm smiling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment