Friday, February 4, 2011

Albertsons e-Coupons!



Albertson's is affiliated with Jewel-Osco.  This will mean something in a minute!

At one of my Grocery Smarts classes where I share what I've learned about couponing and help others learn the skills to enable them to save money using coupons, I learned something about couponing I didn't know!  (Thanks, Massiel!)

Digital, or e-coupons (such as Smith's Softcoin, Cellfire, Shortcuts or P&GeSaver) have long been a part of my couponing.  However, these sites will only allow you to load e-coupons to your Smith's or Vons cards.  I've never been able to load e-coupons to my Albertsons card . . . until today!

Because Albertson's is a Jewel-Osco affiliate, you can go to the Jewel-Osco Avenu Program, enter your Albertson's Preferred Savings Card number, and load e-coupons to your Albertson's card.  It looks as if these coupons can be loaded weekly as the dates they are valid is short.  The following coupons loaded to my card today:

$1.50/1 Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream, Sorbet, Frozen Yogurt or Bars (Limit 6 per visit)
$1/1 Crest ProHealth Toothpaste (Limit 2 per visit)
$1/1 Bounty Paper Towels- 8 Rolls (Limit 2 per visit)
$1.50/1 Jewel (Albertsons?) Shredded Cheese, 32 oz.
$0.50/1 Jewel (Albertsons?) Country Spread, 48 oz.

The five coupons above are valid through 2/11/11.  The Jewel packaging shown on the site is identical to the Albertson's store packaging so I'm assuming the Albertson's brand will be honored for these Jewel coupons.  The following three coupons are valid through 2/9/11:

$1.50/1 Almay Cosmetics (Limit 2 per visit)
$1/1 Mitchum or Mitchum for Women Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant (Limit 2 per visit)
$1.50/1 Revelon Eye & Nail Cosmetics - excludes mini fabulash (Limit 2 per visit)

No comments:

Post a Comment