Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kmart Super Double Coupon Event 1/30 - 2/5

I'm a little slow on the uptake here!  Kmart is having a Super Double Manufacturer's Coupon Event January 30 thru February 5.  I just grabbed my SmartSource inserts and went on my merry way and didn't notice  this ad until I was getting ready to recycle my newspapers.

Here's the fine print:
  • You must use your Shop Your Way Rewards card at the time of purchase.  (I give them my card at the VERY BEGINNING of the transaction.)  Don't have a card?  You can get one in-store, free.
  • Coupons up to $1 will be doubled.
  • Only 1 coupon will be doubled per item.  You can buy 4 of the same item using double coupons.
  • Excludes BOGO offers, Kmart savings coupons and Kmart store coupons.
  • Limit 5 coupons per customer per day
  • Amount of credit from doubling cannot exceed the current retail price of a single item.
Come back and let us know if you find some good deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment