Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sunday Coupon Insert Schedule

There has been some confusion concerning Smart Source coupons and their schedule!  My source said there wouldn't be a Smart Source insert in the 2/13 newspaper - but there was an insert!  I've been holding new newspaper subscription orders from my Grocery Smarts classes because who wants 5 newspapers on Sunday if there's no coupons?  Now I've got some 'splaining to do!  There won't by any inserts in this Sunday's (2/20) newspaper - which makes much more sense since it's a three day weekend.  Those new subs will begin 2/27.  So sorry!  You'll be hearing from me, ladies.

I've researched and found THE source for the Smart Source Insert Schedule - newsamerica.com, the publisher!  I'm in process of updating the insert schedule on my sidebar link and will also provide a direct link to the publishers of the Smart Source and Red Plum inserts for your information.

Why is this important?  As I said, who wants all those newspapers when there aren't any coupons inside?  When you know the insert schedule, you can arrange with the newspaper to put your Sunday newspaper on hold for that Sunday.  This will extend your subscription a week and you won't be paying for coupons you aren't receiving.  Makes sense to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment