Thursday, November 12, 2009

Albertson's Rocks

In reference to my previous posts concerning the recent Albertsons promotion and the problems with the catalina coupons: I received an email from Albertsons customer service department apologizing for my not receiving the $15 bonus when I had clearly followed the guidelines of the promo. They are sending me a $25 Albertsons gift card for the inconvenience and thanked me for bringing the matter to their attention.

Moral of this story: Most corporations want their customers to be happy. (At this point I want to emphasize that I was VERY cordial when relaying the details of the problem to both Albertsons and Catalina. I never disparaged their employees or threatened any action that would be detrimental to their business.) When a situation such as this is brought to their attention, they want to do all they can to: #1 resolve the issue and guarantee that it doesn't happen again, and #2 satisfy the customer.

Please do not be intimidated by big business. In most cases, they appreciate your contacting them if you are dissatisfied. How can they be expected to solve problems that will keep people from shopping their stores if they aren't aware of those problems? Please take the time to make your voice heard. In most cases, you have everything to gain!

No comments:

Post a Comment