Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Catalina Print Failure

After speaking to Albertsons corporate office concerning their current promo which promises a $15 bonus when purchasing $30 in participating items, I was given the number for the Catalina Coupon office. (See previous post) When I called the number (1-888-826-8766) an automated system informed that if you believe you did not receive a coupon print to which you where entitled, you could send the information via email. I sent the information this morning and am anticipating a response within 48 hours and will keep you posted as info is received.

I know that there are many others who should have received the bonus and did not. If you have your receipt, email ncsc@catalinamarketing.com. Include the store information, the purchase information (how much in participating items you purchased, amount of coupons deducted from the transaction, and your personal information - name, address, phone) and any other details you believe will help resolve the issue.

The purpose in being proactive in this matter is to help ensure these types of glitches do not occur in the future. Many I've spoken to, especially new couponers, believed they had miscalculated the amounts on the participating items they purchased. Please take the few minutes required and follow through. Whatever the response from Catalina, you will know you have done all you can to resolve the issue.

1 comment:

  1. I made this my first grocery smarts experience, & it worked! Are you proud of me!!??!!?? I bought 2 boxes of Huggies & used 2 $1.50 off coupons, then got the $15 promo =). My 2nd transaction totaled $17.63 for full price items, but after coupons & promos I only owed .63 cents... which I had to pay with my debit card, haha!!! For some reason the manager had to come overide that transaction though?

    ReplyDelete