Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sweet Savings

When I saw the weekly grocery ads Tuesday, I was so excited! I checked through the Grocery Smarts listings, decided what I needed, gathered my coupons and I was ready to shop. Fortunately, there were no glitches in my morning so I was able to get out early and accomplish quite a bit in a short period of time. Gathering everything together will help you be prepared for when you can find the time to shop.

At Albertsons, I spent $50.59, saved $106.55 on groceries valued at $157.14!



And I still have $15.00 in register rewards to use on my next trip. I was able to trip the General Mills promo three times! When you spend $30 on specific items, you receive three $5.00 register coupons to use on your next shopping trip.

On my CVS trip, I spent $29.87, saved $65.77 on an order totaling $95.64


That Ice Age DVD only cost me $2.99 after making qualifying purchases (Dasani water and M&M's) for a $15.00 discount. There is also an additional $2/1 coupon available here.
(this coupon no longer available)

And finally, My Vons trip: I spent $38.00, saved $42.58 on an order totaling $80.58

So altogether I spent $118.46, saved $214.90 on items totaling $333.36. If I were paying myself for my savings, I saved over $70 an hour on these three trips. Well worth the effort, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment